The shop had been renovated many times since 1950, so it looked like every other DD out there. Until late 2011, the only way to know the significance was a small plaque mounted on the wall near the exit. 

In December 2011 the shop was completely “retro-renovated” to honor its past as the doughnut shop that started it all.

[LarryO, 03/29/2012] | Roadside America

Wawa

By Wawa